Friday 7 June 2013

Must do better

Once again I must apologies for the lateness of this Blog. I do try and keep my Facebook followers up to date with all new works and information and post frequently on my page and If you haven't already then please follow the link on the right of the page and give it a "Like".

But with  my blog  I like to have a more in-depth feel to them, so can only really post when I have a spare hour In my day,which at the moment is becoming more and more rare the busier I get. But I know I must do better!!

Firstly I'd like to announce that I will be working with and represented by Cloud galleries, Cloud have three galleries that they manage based in Chester, Brighton and Worthing and I will be showing in all three in the near future. Damian the Gallery director approached me recently wanting to work with and show my work and of course I was more than happy to do so. I have created two brand new originals for my launch with them as well as providing them with three older pieces from 2012




"Crayon Stack"
24" x 24"
Oil on wooden panel

SOLD



"The perfect accompaniment" 
24" x 24"
Oil on wooden panel 

SOLD

Both of these pieces are available through Cloud Galleries - Telephone 01224 324 638





I have also just completed my 3rd of the sports series,  again using the sport of Boxing as the main inspiration. This piece was so much fun to paint and was one of my biggest ever paintings, and once again Sold within days of me finishing it so a BIG thank you to David at Warwick Studios Gallery 

 I have agreed that Warwick Studios will be showing the majority of  these new sports series of paintings as well as my more known still life works, so watch out for more to come and not just in the sport of boxing as I will be creating a number of sport related paintings over the coming months. 


"Champions are made not born"
48" x 32"
oil on wooden panel

SOLD


I am also currently in the process of creating a brand new sweets original for Warwick Studios that should be completed next week, so keep a look out for it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment