Sunday 9 February 2014

Cola Crush 2 and 2014 Show.

So here is the latest original "Cola Crush 2" it was quite a challenging painting to take on with the reflections and the fact that the entire painting was filled with no less than four crushed cola cans.

A few weeks past with a lot of patience and it was finally finished, I had originally thought about not including the reflections and instead filling in the ground work with shadows, but I decided against it and i'm so happy that I did as I feel it came out great.

"Cola Crush"
Oil on panel 
30" x 30"

Available for pre-sale at Warwick Studios
Call - 07807 540498




Now I do have a little announcement to make, In January whilst delivering my painting "Billiard Balls" to Warwick studios I got talking with the gallery owner David and he kindly offered me a show for late this year. Now at my speed of painting I know I'm going to be limited to the amount of pieces i'll be able to create but have suggested around the 12 piece mark but the smallest size of the show will be 30" x 30" so there all going to be big ones and fill up the space nicely, but obviously this also puts the pressure on even more to be as organized as possible, so when i'm not painting i'll be priming/sketching/photographing etc.

Cola Crush 2 is the first painting for the show and is available for pre-sale at Warwick Studios. Another thing to mention is that as I produce work for the show I'll not be posting every single image but just a select few this is to  purely to create that desire to want to visit the show. But I promise that once its happened i'll be posting each of the unseen pieces.

So I have a lot f work to do......Wish me luck :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment