Sunday 12 January 2014

New Year

We are now well into January and I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New year.

My family and i had a magical Christmas as we stayed in an old country house that was filled with that warm loving Christmas feeling that all Hollywood Christmas films try to portray. And we celebrated the New year at a family party to bring in 2014

Now 2014 is in full swing I wanted to share the first piece of the new year, I have finished all commissions placed last year and was quite relieved when in mid December the last brush stroke was made and I could officially say that all commissions for 2013 had been completed, I have since worked on the first piece of the new year for Warwick Studios, and have vowed that this year i'll try my best to complete more works for the galleries.


Step by Step pencil study of the painting Billiard Balls 


"Billiard Balls"
30"x 30"
Oil on panel

Available at Warwick Studios
Call - 07807 540498






No comments:

Post a Comment