Tuesday 15 November 2011

"Sweet Treats"

I decided to work on a medium sized panel for this painting as It was a little more complex with the glass bowl, and the different sweets and textures, the benefit for doing this was being able to produce the painting A little quicker than If I worked on a much bigger size.

I enjoyed working on this piece and loved the different textures I needed to achieve, and loved the lighting and the way It cut through past the jelly Cherry hitting the candy canes.

"Sweet Treats"
24" x 22"
oil on wooden panel

On another note there has been a small Exhibition of my works at the Warwick Studios Gallery and I am thrilled to say my works have been very well received and all but 3 paintings have been sold with still over a month left of the exhibition. and leading on from the exhibition I have received 5 commissions confirmed taking me to at least April and a further 10 to be finalized which will take me towards the end of the year.



If your Interested In having your very own original commission please get in quickly to avoid to much of a wait, to discuss commissions and prices please contact the gallery at :-0192 642 3529

No comments:

Post a Comment