Friday 20 May 2011

Warwick Art Studios



"Gobstoppers"
40" x 40"
Oil on wooden panel

SOLD

For more information please contact Warwick Studios -01926 423529


The new painting has finally been finished and is destined for Warwick Art Studios. David the gallery owner was pleased with the work cementing our great working relationship, and more works are now being planed exclusively for his gallery.

And the wheels have been put into motion for the promotion and marketing of the works as you can see from the poster below






And on another note I would just like to explain a little about something that can be found on every single one of my works, The Butterfly.

Alot of people ask if the little butterfly next to my signature means anything and the answer Is yes :-)
This symbol is a small tribute to my wife Kerry who Is a huge supporter of my work and has sacrificed alot of time with me to allow me to produce my work's, She is always believed in me and has never faulted in her support. I cant really thank her enough and so the Butterfly is my little way of including her in my painting as she is just as much a part of it as I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment