Saturday 7 May 2011

Long Learning Curve

Its been a few Months since my last blog, and for good reason. On the 7th December 2010 I became a Father for the first time to my beautiful baby boy Lewis Morgan and so as you can imagine I have been wrapped up in the joys of parenthood.

I have not let the paintings slip tho and have been working extra hard to find any spare minute I have to paint and so this has lead to painting sometimes late at night whilst Lewis is asleep.

In my last post I mentioned a new idea I had that will show my sense of humour, the idea was to paint inanimate objects and make them animated. here is the attached piece titled "I Give you my heart"

"I Give you my Heart"
20" x 15"
Oil on canvas

I then approached Warwick Art Studios gallery in Leamington Spa, I emailed David Sands the gallery owner who based on the images I showed him was happy to represent me and my work and so work started on producing some images for the Gallery which I hope to post on here as I do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment