Thursday 26 April 2012

Rita Simons Commission

So a couple of months ago whilst I was on my Twitter page I was surprised to find British Eastenders actress Rita Simons aka Roxy Mitchell follow me and then direct message me after seeing my art work.
She was enquiring about a commission piece for her kitchen. Of course I said yes and asked for a  brief for the commission. She wanted a Marmite painting, something I'm known for but wanted her's painted different to my normal realistic style.  She asked for a pop art style painting including the colours hot pink and purple to go with the decor in her kitchen.

I finished this piece a few weeks ago and i got it framed in a complimentary thick high gloss white frame and delivered it yesterday, and I'm so pleased to say she LOVED it!!!

"Marmite"
30" x 30"
Oil on wooden panel

SOLD


Me and Rita with her painting.

I only joined Twitter not so long ago so please feel free to follow @chrismorganART


No comments:

Post a Comment