Saturday 3 September 2011

Delivery to Warwick Studios

So today I drove down to Warwick studios to deliver the three paintings "Chips for Tea" - "Sweet and Swirly" and "Best of Bertie's" these paintings will be part of the up and coming show at the Gallery later this year.

So far there are Five paintings confirmed for the show and I'm planning on doing another 5 - 10 paintings at various different sizes ranging from 40" x 40" right down to the smaller 18" x 18" and a few sizes in between.

David and I discussed what the plan was for the show and what pieces were being planned next and  I think I'll also be doing some live painting sessions in the coming weeks before the show so I'll look forward to that.

Although most of the works will now be stored ready for the show there is a couple of pieces that are now hanging in  the cinematic room of the gallery and I think they look great!!


 Originals are available to reserve from the gallery to avoid any disappointment on the opening night.
Please contact the Gallery on - 01926 423529

No comments:

Post a Comment