Wednesday 24 August 2011

Sweet And Swirly

"Sweet and Swirly"
24" x 24"
Oil on wooden panel
SOLD

Here is the latest painting titled "Sweet and Swirly"I decided to go for a slightly smaller panel as I thought it would allow me to paint a little faster than I normally do but i completely underestimated how difficult and complex it was going to be to paint the plastic wrapping, but a little patience and perseverance I feel I managed to achieve a good effect.



Here Is a promotional poster for "Sweet and Swirly" created by my gallery Warwick Studios.

We are getting ready for a small showing of my works at the end of the year There is five confirmed paintings so far and I hope to produce at least another five,  I'll be varying the sizes also which will obviously affect the ranges In price so If the bigger paintings are a little out of your price range you could still own a quality piece of original art work.

Works Available at Warwick Studios - Tel :- 01926 413529

No comments:

Post a Comment