Saturday 11 June 2011

Warwick Studios Promotion


I know I have only posted today but Warwick Studios emailed some promo flyer's that they had created and so I thought I would share with you all

The Biography created by Warwick Studios

As explained in my previous post, today I visited the gallery that have agreed to represent me for the first time armed with two of my paintings. A little nervous how they would do, I left the gallery happy that David liked my work and I just hoped for the best. I was shocked when I got home that The gallery had already framed one of the pieces "you'll either Love it or Hate it"



Whats more within 3 hours of the piece being hung in the gallery this piece had sold!!!! I am so pleased with this fantastic start with the gallery and hope for more success with them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment