Saturday 25 June 2011

Delivery of "Sunny Side Up"

Today I drove down to Warwick studios to deliver the painting "Sunny Side Up" this time my Wife Kerry and Son Lewis came with me to see the gallery space for themselves and meet the gallery team.


Some pictures of the gallery.


It was a miserable day driving down there but once we arrived in Leamington Spa it had changed to glorious sunshine, we made the small walk to the gallery armed with the piece and once we arrived it was a whirl wind of customers and press and so it was a while before we could speak with David the director.

Once he had five minutes we had a chat about the work and the direction we were both wanting it to go, when this lovely family walked in looking to purchase some work, David went off to deal with the client and as he did the young familys daughter went running at my new painting with such happiness and delight, the parents quickly took the young girl away from the piece in fear she may knock it over, but it was so nice to see that this young girl loving my painting.

When we arrived home an email was waiting,  informing me that "Sunny Side Up" had now sold, and again after only a few hours in the gallery and without even being framed! It was such a nice surprise that another had sold so quickly, and more importantly it was the lovely family who had left the gallery then came back to purchase my piece, It makes it even more special knowing that  that little girl will have pleasure of my painting  for many years to come.

For more information on my works and other great artists please contact them on
01926 423529

No comments:

Post a Comment