Wednesday 31 December 2014

IN OTHER NEWS

So I wanted to just finish the year with this last blog, As you know from my last blog the major thing that happened last year regarding my art was the solo sell out show that I had in November with Warwick studios Art lounge but I have had some other things happen too

Firstly I have teamed up with the Darren Baker Gallery in London and am now being represented by them and was involved in there Christmas group show, I didn't have much work to offer them with me working towards the show but they had my large Untitled boxing painting to show in there gallery and believe they had an amazing turn out on there opening night




For more information please contact them on 020 7580 5332
Or visit them at 81 Charlotte Street London

Secondly I have been fortunate enough to have been commissioned a few times this year, I was firstly commissioned by a client in January to complete two paintings for her Son and Daughter these were to be given as gifts and I am grateful that they had the patients to wait for me as I tried to squeeze them in between doing the show pieces, I managed to get them finished,framed and delivered ready for Christmas and I'm delighted to tell you when they were over the moon with there gifts. 


"Blue Label and Belvedere"
24" x 24"
Oil on panel

SOLD


"How do you eat Yours"
24" x 24"
Oil on panel

SOLD

I was also commissioned by a client from London and he wanted me to paint him something so different to what i usually do that it knocked me back for a second, but after having some thought on it I felt it would be an interesting challenge and that it would be nice to try my hand at something different. 

To just give you an insight to the client he is a young very successful business man based in London a bachelor with a house that James bond would be happy with and the Lamborghini to boot. He wanted something "Sexy" and we settled on an image he was happy with. 

Also Cloud Gallery came to me with a Commission for one of there clients and again managed to get it sent over to them before Christmas. 


"Ice Cold Cola"
30" x 18"
Oil on panel

SOLD

And I'd like to end this blog by saying, 2015 is just around the corner and its been an incredible year with the Solo show success and commissions and to top that off my wife and I expecting a baby late January it's certainly had some amazing highlight's
But the year has not been full of joy tho because in April my Granddad passed away, the news was heart breaking but what death always teaches me is that life is precious and you must live it to the full and be appreciative for what you have whilst always trying to strive to better yourself, and so I wanted to take the time to thank you all for taking the time to read my Blog,  and following me on all my social media pages your ever growing support, your encouragement and kind words inspire me daily to strive to be better and better and I hope my work inspires you. 

I hope you all have a fantastic New Year and an even more incredible 2015

Much love to you all 

Chris 
x  







No comments:

Post a Comment