Monday 18 July 2011

"Cold & Crisp"

"Cold And Crisp"
30" x 30"
Oil on wooden panel
SOLD

Here is the latest painting title "cold and crisp" this one tested me in a different way than before, the reflections in the glass and the colourful blue of the walkers crisps packet were the main things that caused me problems.

The Blue of the crisps was a vibrant blue that I just couldn't seem to mix! to much blue dulled it down and to much white washed the colour out, but after a couple of layers I feel I hit the colour pretty much bang on which I was very pleased with.

I'll be taking this piece to the gallery this Saturday for framing and hanging so I am hoping it is received well by there clients.
For more information on this piece and other
Please contact the gallery on :- 01926423529

No comments:

Post a Comment